Are You Using a Product Approved to Remove Biofilm?
Sterilex was the first company to receive approval by
the EPA to remove biofilm and Sterilex products are the only
products in the world to have received anti-biofilm claims by the
EPA for both industrial and public health applications.
Sterilex products are used to:
- Easy to handle
- Utilizes Phase Transfer Catalyst
- Triple action hydrolyser, oxidizer, and surfactant
- Safe on equipment
- Environmentally safe
- Contains no active chlorine or VOC's
- Disinfect whirlpool spas on several of the largest commercial cruise lines in the world
- Eliminate biofilm contamination from footbaths in a popular salon
- Disinfect holding tanks in a yacht contaminated with MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Remove bacterial biofilm contamination in a circulating chilled water loop in a 1.3 million SF commercial building in New York City