Sterilex is a growing company with an emphasis on innovations in antimicrobial and anti-infective technologies for health/dental care, food processing, and environmental decontamination applications.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 401K with company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Medical healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation and personal leave
- An entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- A team committed to innovation, growth, impactful solutions, and industry leadership
For over 20 years, Sterilex has been a recognized industry leader for developing innovative, award-winning solutions for microbial control. Based in Hunt Valley Maryland, Sterilex markets a line of proprietary, award-winning biofilm-control biocides, broad spectrum disinfectants and rapid biofilm diagnostic tools that can be used in a variety of applications such as food and beverage protection, animal health, and water treatment applications.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join and contribute to a rapidly-growing life sciences company with aggressive growth goals. Sterilex has an unwavering commitment to our Core Values: Leadership, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence.
The position is responsible for development and execution of Sterilex’s digital marketing strategy and the maintenance of Sterilex’s digital footprint. The Digital Marketing Specialist will utilize a range of techniques including content, search, email and social media marketing to help drive growth and digital engagement. The ideal candidate will be data driven, adaptable and a self-starter. They will also have an aptitude for design.
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Develop and implement a digital marketing roadmap and tactical execution plan.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing dashboard and regularly report on progress.
- Evaluate and recommend new digital channels, methods or tools.
- Serve as subject matter expert on all things digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Execution & Optimization
- Actively manage the Sterilex.com website, regularly adding new content.
- Re-visit existing web content to optimize using SEO principals.
- Optimize site performance and use of CMS (WordPress).
- Execute email marketing campaigns using our email service provider (MailChimp).
- Develop landing pages that actively engage site visitors and drive conversions.
- Manage Sterilex’s social media presence on sites including LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Optimize use of Google Analytics to report on business objectives.
- Collect data and optimize use of tools based on data.
- Manage the development and roll-out of new digital platforms to Sterilex team.
- Utilize CRM and other tools to manage lead flow process.
- Cross-train with Creative design team.
- Assist with creative functions (Adobe Program package).
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Marketing, Business or STEM degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing/creative digital work.
- Demonstrated track record of data driven decision making.
- Experience managing a corporate website.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with a CRM platform is desirable; preferably Salesforce.com.
- HTML and Web development skills a plus.
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Detail oriented individual. Takes pride in accuracy of work product.
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills: Efficiently identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Fosters teamwork, collaboration and positive team spirit; respectful.
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills, with ability to multi-task.
- Data driven decision maker.
- Work primarily from Sterilex’s corporate headquarters in Hunt Valley, MD.