Sterilex is a growing company with an emphasis on innovations in antimicrobial and anti-infective technologies for health/dental care, food processing, and environmental decontamination applications.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 401K with company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Medical healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation and personal leave
- An entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- A team committed to innovation, growth, impactful solutions, and industry leadership
For over 20 years, Sterilex has been a recognized industry leader for developing innovative, award-winning solutions for microbial control. Based in Hunt Valley Maryland, Sterilex markets a line of proprietary, award-winning biofilm-control biocides, broad spectrum disinfectants and rapid biofilm diagnostic tools that can be used in a variety of applications such as food and beverage protection, animal health, and water treatment applications.
The Field Marketing Specialist – Animal Health works closely with the Animal Health Sales team to develop and execute marketing campaigns for the animal health business unit. This role will serve as the primary liaison between the animal health sales staff team and the marketing group. The field marketing specialist will help establish Sterilex as a thought leader in the industry and capture market share through innovative marketing campaigns.
- Serve as the Marketing Team subject matter expert for the animal health market.
- Develop campaign dashboard and regularly report on success of efforts.
- Identify gaps in product line and opportunities to develop new technology to support the industry.
- Manage the animal health marketing budget.
- Maintain communications and industry contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, marketing, and competitive information.
Campaign Development & Execution
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns targeted at the animal health market.
- Develop business unit specific marketing collateral for use in the field.
- Compose articles and white papers on topics important to the market.
- Work closely with digital and creative teams to execute campaign plans.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop and maintain industry presentations and training material.
- Identify industry events to help promote Sterilex products and represent company at these events.
- Analyze point of sale information and report on trends and findings.
- Serve as liaison between Sterilex and Marketing departments at Sterilex partners
Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in agriculture or industry related field.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to attend industry conferences and co-travel with the sales team.
- Holds valid US driver’s license in good standing with Department of Motor Vehicles in all States.
- Strong understanding of animal health market drivers.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented individual. Takes pride in accuracy of work product.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fosters teamwork, collaboration and positive team spirit; respectful.
- Strong innovative and strategic thinker, and can apply and integrate concepts from multiple fields of research or market applications.
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills: Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work primarily from Sterilex’s corporate headquarters in Hunt Valley, MD. Remote work accommodations may be considered for the right candidate.
- Will spend some time working in and around agricultural environments with exposure to heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. May be required to use personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials.