(See Product Label for full usage instructions)
• Pre-measure enough Sterilex Ultra Step to cover the area to
be treated by dividing total SF to be treated by 100 and then
multiplying by 3.7/16. This provides the minimum weight in lbs. of
product needed (i.e. 10,000 SF would need ~23 lbs. powder). The
product can be applied up to double this rate.
• Slowly add Sterilex Ultra Step to the spreader hopper
or application device.
• Walk forward at a deliberate pace (3mph) and pull handle to
begin application. Sterilex Premium Spreader should be used at
settings 3.5 – 4.0 to apply 3.7 – 7.4 oz. of Sterilex Ultra Step. Sterilex
Handheld Spreader should be used at setting 2.5 to apply 3.7 – 7.4
oz. of Sterilex Ultra Step/100 SF.*
• Floor surface should have a light coating of Sterilex Ultra Step.
• Once the floor surface has no more undissolved Sterilex Ultra Step,
it is time to reapply.
*Note: Spreader application settings can be highly variable. Recommended Sterilex spreader settings are provided as a guide and do not guarantee application rates consistent with the product label.