Ultra Soft Metal Activator can be paired with Sterilex® Ultra Disinfectant Cleaner Solution 1 or Sterilex® Ultra CIP to create a PerQuat® solution that is compatible with wide array of soft metals, such as aluminum (see compatibility chart for details).
- Tested on most commonly used aluminum and soft metal surfaces*
- Based on Sterilex® proprietary PerQuat® Technology, and effective against food pathogens such as Listeria, Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Salmonella
- Ability to penetrate and remove biofilm when combined with either Sterilex® Ultra Disinfectant Cleaner Solution 1 or Sterilex® Ultra CIP.**
- Can be used for both remediation of microbial challenges as well as rotational maintenance
- Easy to mix and circulate
- Low environmental impact (non-acid, non-volatile, phosphate free, safe for wastewater systems)
*Please reference the compatibility chart for a full list of tested compatible metal surfaces.
**Biofilm label claims approved for specific applications only. See product label for full label claims and usage instructions.
Compatibility testing conducted for 10 consecutive days (14,400 minutes of use). Simulates 5.5 years of daily treatments.
- Delrin (polyacetal)
- Aluminum 1100
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum 3003
- Aluminum 7075
- 304 Stainless
- 316 Stainless
- Carbon Steel
- Cast Iron
- Minimal rusting observed, same compatibility as water
- Decomposition observed after 3 days continuously (4,320 minutes)
- Can cause rusting on clean cast iron surface over time>
- May be compatible if galvanized coating intact (not scratched/abraded)
- Some darkening of surface
Download our Soft Metal Surface Applications information sheet.
Ultra Soft Metal Activator Available Sizes
- 5 Gallon
- 55 Gallon
- 275 Gallon
- 330 Gallon
For more information about all of our products and services, visit our full website.