Calculate how much water you can save.
Do you know how many gallons of water a doorway foamer uses per day and year and the cost of that water? Our Sterilex Ultra Step Water Savings Calculator can help you identify your specific water usage patterns and will show you how much water you can save by switching to Sterilex Ultra Step.
Save Money and Increase Operational Efficiency
- Excessive chemical usage is a costly side effect to improperly calibrated doorway foamers.
- Sterilex Ultra Step is applied at a low use rate of 3.7 oz/100 square feet, making it an economical alternative to higher use rate products.
- Save equipment costs — no foamer equipment or compressed air is needed.
- Save maintenance costs — no equipment to maintain
- Sterilex Ultra Step is compatible with a wide variety of surfaces and is perfect for poor-quality floors. It is easily applied either by hand into a floor mat or with a spreader for wide distribution.
- Labor is a huge issue for everyone right now. Not needing to waste time titrating doorway foamers or make equipment repairs saves customers from having to pay for costly employee time.
Interested in learning more?
Reach out to our RSM team! Our team is more than happy to chat and even provide free consultations to help identify how you can reduce food safety issues and water usage by switching to Sterilex Ultra Step.