Sterilex’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Committee was established to support an ongoing commitment to environmental stewardship, health and safety, corporate social responsibility, corporate governance and sustainability. By proactively managing key ESG risks and opportunities, Sterilex will continue its leadership in preventing disease, enhancing well-being, ensuring product integrity and increasing productivity in the industries they serve.
Product Innovation + Sustainability
- Allocate 75% of the Sterilex NPD budget towards innovative products that have more robust sustainability benefits, while continuing to reduce foodborne pathogens
- Evaluate raw materials used in Sterilex products in terms of their toxicity, global regulatory status and overall impact on consumers
- Develop products that are better for the environment (produce better water discharge)
- Identify ways to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals
- Define and report on water savings driven by the use of Sterilex products