Dodge your facility’s quat restrictions and trust your products are protected from food safety pathogens with ProvaStride, Sterilex’s new quat-free, EPA-registered powder sanitizer, designed for low-moisture, quat-sensitive environments.
ProvaStride adds another powerful powder to our trusted product portfolio, bringing customers with quat restrictions an alternative to Sterilex Ultra Step.
Contact us if you are interested in trying ProvaStride in your facility.
What sets ProvaStride apart from other registered, quat-free powder sanitizers?
- Comprehensive labeled efficacy, with the power to kill organisms and inactivate viruses such as: E. coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Cronobacter, Campylobacter, Avian influenza, PEDv, and more. See the full list of pathogens here.
- Lowest minimum use rate of any dry floor sanitizer on the market
- Blue color making it easily distinguishable from white food ingredients
ProvaStride also provides many of the same attributes you have come to expect from Sterilex Ultra Step, including:
- Use in low-moisture environments
- Anti-dusting formulation
- Texture allows for complete coverage of treated surfaces