EPA Reg. #63761-8
Specifically designed for low to medium agitation Clean-In-Place (CIP) systems, Sterilex Ultra CIP and Sterilex Ultra Activator Solution enhance sanitation and kill resistant microorganisms. The solution combination can be used in most types of CIP systems, including dryers, fillers, evaporators, homogenizers, HTST & DMC machines. It has also been successfully implemented for pathogen control in brine injection and needle systems.
By eliminating resistant harborage niches and spoilage organisms from CIP systems, Sterilex Ultra CIP and Sterilex Ultra Activator Solution, can increase shelf life. A study demonstrated that using our proprietary PerQuat® technology as part of a poultry brine injector line sanitation program, increased finished product shelf-life of raw, dark poultry meat by at least 5 days.
- Food Processing Applications
- Food Contact surfaces (inline CIP and part soaking)
- COP tanks
- Brine and needle injector systems
- Needle tenderizing systems
- Sanitation of breweries/wineries
- Water Treatment Applications
- Process cooling water systems
- Pool/Spa disinfection